2019 Farm Share Program
For the 2019 season, we are offering "Farm Shares" of our vegetables, herbs and fruits. Our Farm Share program is similar to a traditional CSA Program in that you purchase a dollar amount in advance. Where it differs is instead of receiving a set bag of vegetables every week, your pre-paid dollars act like a credit account and you can purchase whatever vegetables are available each week at the Canterbury Community Farmers Market. Farm Share members will receive an email each week with what is expected to be available at the market. You are free to purchase more or less or skip weeks to fit your needs and schedule. Farm Share dollars can only be spent at the farmers market and cannot be rolled over to next year. You can add more dollars to your account during the year, should you use up your share prior to the end of the season.
Please fill out the Farm Share Form to purchase shares.
There is a $10 bonus for every $100 purchased, up to $500 - for advanced sales only.
Where to Buy Our Products!
Sanborn Meadow Farm raises quality, seasonal produce with an emphasis on a variety of greens and other market garden vegetables. We don't currently grow sweet corn, potatoes or typical large field crops as we don't have the space or equipment to cost-effectively grow those vegetables. Our offerings will change throughout the growing season so stay tuned to our social media pages for current updates.
2019 Planned Vegetable, Herb and Fruit Products
• Greens – Spinach, Arugula, Mixed Baby Greens, Kale, Collards, Mizuna, Swiss Chard, Broccoli Raab, Beet • Lettuce • Sugar Snap and Snow Peas • Green Beans • Carrots • Onions – spring, storage, scallions • Shallots • Tomatoes • Specialty Peppers • Cucumbers • Cabbage • Beets • Broccoli • Radishes • Turnips, Kohlrabi, Rutabagas • Zucchini and Summer Squash • Horseradish
• Basil • Parsley • Chives • Dill • Thyme • Oregano • Fennel • Mint • Lemon Balm
- Rhubarb • Blueberries
- We've recently replanted our raspberry and blackberry plants to a new garden and expect to have sellable quantities in 2020.
- Goji berry plants were started in the summer of 2018 and are expected to begin fruiting in a few years.
- Pastured meat chickens fed organic grain offered several times each summer on a first-come-first-serve pre-order basis. Stay tuned for announcements of pre-ordering.
- Eggs – We are currently on a sabbatical from laying hens while we complete some much-needed farm projects. Pastured eggs will be back in the near future so stay tuned!
- Turkeys – we may raise a limited number of turkeys in 2019 that will be available for Thanksgiving. Stay tuned for updates and ordering information.